Micro Spectrometer Application References
Due to the confidentiality of the customer's technical details, we show here a limited number of applications that have been approved by the customers. More reference permissions for new applications are being applied.
- Handheld, portable and desktop devices
- On-line process sensors
Typical test parameters:
- Medical diagnostics: hemoglobin, hematocrit, bilirubin, µ-biological identification (AST/ID), medical fluorescence markers; SERS targets
- Industrial testing: raw material inspection, QA, diamond grade, plasma control; thin film inspection
- Food & Agro: protein, fat, water, starch, vitamin, sugar, food safety, milk (germs, antibiotics, bacteria, ….)
- Water analysis: nitrate / phosphate / ammonia
BiliChek® by Philips
Mobile analysis equipment for non-invasive measurement of newborn jaundice. The instrument yields rapid, accurate results regardless of skin pigmentation. The measurement is taken by purely optical means through the baby’s skin. No blood samples are required. Clinically tested, FDA approved.
IdentaColor II® by IDENTA
The measuring device enables precise determination of the individual tooth shade. It involves complex, translucent measurements independent of the environmental conditions.
DC3000TM by Sarin Technologies
Portable colorimeter for the exact quality determination of diamonds.
White Fox 1.0 by Fox Diagnostics
The proprietary Fox Diagnostics technology uses the well-established Surface Plasmon Resonance (SPR) principle for biomolecular interaction analyses.
HemoNIRTM by NIRscience Corp.
Compact, battery-powered handheld device for measuring Total-Hb, Met-Hb and Carboxy-Hb and other blood parameters from a sample of less than 10 μl. Use of the spectrometer enables a purely optical measurement to be performed without adding any reagents.
SUPER ID clinchem by Dr. Müller Gerätebau GmbH
SUPER ID clinchem is providing laboratory grade test results in a POCT device for state of the art in-vitro diagnostic tests.
X-One by NIR-Online GmbH
The NIR microspectrometer is used to measure quality-determining factors, for example in food and pharmaceutical industries.